Welcome to Catalina Village Manufactured Home Park
Interested in buying your next manufactured home in Phoenix, Arizona?
Why Rent When You Can Buy Your Own “Dream Home”?
Our Welcoming Community:
- Family Setting with Friendly and Supportive Neighbors
- Large Beautiful Clubhouse with Kitchen and Meeting Area for Parties and Activities
- Many Varied and Entertaining Activities
- Community Spirit
- Family Pool and Jacuzzi
Your “Dream Home”
- Gas BBQ Grills (For Your Outdoor Cookouts)
- Private Yards (Why Share Like You Do In An Apartment?)
Surveillance Throughout the Park – Security Patrol Services
- We offer in-house financing with a flexible qualification process as low as $1,000/down! NO Security Deposit! NO Cleaning Deposit!
- Build Equity in Your Home Instead of Losing Rent
- $625 and Up Includes Home Payment and Lot Rent
- Contact Sales Manager
- Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 4:30pm, Evenings and Sat by appt.
- Gates Open 5:00am
- Security Patrol Services
- Close Walking Distance to Highly Rated Elementary and High Schools
- Proximity to Fantastic Hikes and Nature Trails
- Many Family Oriented Attractions Nearby
- Delicious Restaurants
- Golf Clubs in the Local Area
- Conveniently Located Close to I-10 Fwy – Just Minutes From Major Highways
- Close to Mountains, Parks, Horseback Riding
- Not Far from Movie Theatres, Zoo, Phoenix Art Museum
Own Your “Dream Home” of the Future!
There is a trend for seniors to sell their stick-built homes for $100,000 – $300,000 or more in order to downsize to a mobile home for around $15,000 – $60,000. If you sell your stick built house for, say, $300,000 and buy a manufactured home for $50,000, you pocket the difference of $250,000 cash. Your manufactured home is then free and clear of any debt. You are left with only lot rent and utility costs. You can pocket the difference for future needs, vacations, or just for having fun! We have our own in house financing, we are therefore far more flexible than banks.
We offer the benefit of a close-knit community, security patrols and security cameras for added protection, in addition to the built-in support system offered by friendly neighbors. Because neighbors are so close, there is always support for you during times of need. There is a sense of belonging and community in a manufactured home park, where amusing activities and local outings make for an exciting lifestyle.
Studies show that people who have a sense of purpose in life live longer than those who simply choose to “retire” with no goals. When newcomers become a member of our community, they enjoy a revitalized lifestyle!
Catalina Village MHP is a family park community that has large manufactured home sites, mature plantings, wide boulevards, and many varied activities. This is a special place where neighbors look out for one another and genuinely care about the community in which we live. We are located near highly rated schools and have convenient access to local freeways.
If you purchase an inventory home from us, there is no security deposit, no cleaning deposit. If you would like to discuss our sales options, please call our General Manager at 602-272-0830.