Features & Amenities
Catalina Village MHP is a warm and welcoming community that offers many amenities and activities to keep you active! Get your own dream home with private yard! Get energized in our fitness center and then relax in the pool! Catalina Village is not far from mountains, parks, horseback riding, movie theaters and more! In the past, we have had Christmas and Halloween parties, every year we celebrate the Virgin Mary and we have had many dances.
- Family Setting with Friendly and Supportive Neighbors
- Large Beautiful Clubhouse with Kitchen and Meeting Area for Parties and Activities
- Many Varied and Entertaining Activities
- Community Spirit
- Security Patrol Services
- Gas BBQ Grills (For Your Outdoor Cookouts)
- Private Yards (Why Share Like You Do In An Apartment?)
- Family Pool and Jacuzzi
- Close Walking Distance to Elementary and High Schools
- Proximity to Fantastic Hikes and Nature Trails
- Many Family Oriented Attractions Nearby
- Delicious Restaurants
- Golf Clubs in the Local Area
- Conveniently Located Near Freeways like the I-10
- Close to Mountains, Parks, Horseback Riding
- Not Far from Movie Theatres, Zoo, Phoenix Art Museum
We Offer Quality at an Affordable Price
- We Finance – No Bank Hassles
- $625 and Up Includes Home Payment and Lot Rent
- Only $1,000 Down
- No Cleaning Deposit
- No Security Deposit
- Park Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Evenings and Sat by appt.
- Gates Open 5am
7pm – Midnight
- Security Patrol Services
SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO!
When you stay with us at Catalina Village, there are many exciting attractions nearby and in our area! Click on the photos below to learn more about all of these inviting choices, just a few of our highlights!
- Desert Botanical Garden – Butterflies, Music, Night Cinema
- Camelback Mountain – Great for Hiking!
- Phoenix Zoo – Treasured Animals!
- Heard Museum – American Indian Art
- Arizona Science Center – Planetarium, Woodworking, Camps
- Castles N’ Coasters – Perfect for Kids!
- Pueblo Grande Ruin – Prehistoric Hohokam Remains
- Phoenix Art Museum – 18,000+ International Pieces
- Big Surf – Family Friendly Water Park
- OdySea Aquarium – All Ages! Otters, Sharks, Penguins, Films
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West – History of the Transition from the Old West to the New West
- Hall of Flame Fire Museum – Historical Preservation of Firefighting Equipment.
In addition to all of these, you may also visit: Encanto Park – all ages sports, golf, trails, amusement park, fishing lagoon, Gold Canyon Golf Resort – 2 18-hole championship courses with school, salon, spa https://www.gcgr.com, Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Co. see it all from above! Children’s Museum – offering summer camps, Wildfire Golf Club – upscale 2 18-Hole championship courses, Chase Field for baseball games and our Restaurant Guide full of delicious eats!